2014 Conservatory Application Instructions
Online applications are now closed
An Application fee of $75 is payable via check or credit card using the Paypal button below. Acceptance notification is April 18, 2014. Accepted students will be required to sign an acceptance agreement and pay a deposit of $1,250 within 30 days of acceptance notification. Please send all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A complete Application will include:
1. Online Application Form
2. Supplementary Materials
3 Letters of recommendation: Three letters of recommendation from former teachers, directors, or any other artistic or academic professional are required to complete the application.
Please email your recommendation letters, or mail to the address below. Your references can also submit their recommendations via email or in a signed and sealed envelope.
By email: email@example.com
By Mail: SITI Company
520 8th Avenue, Suite 310
New York, NY 10018
ATTN: Conservatory Application
Headshot/Photo: You will upload a professionally taken photo or headshot of yourself as part of your Online Application. Jpeg is preferred. Size limit: 800 KB.
Resume or CV: You will also be able to upload your resume or curriculum vitae which should include any performance, direction, writing, devising experience and training that is pertainent to this application.
3. $75 application fee paid via check sent to the address above or credit card using Paypal.
Selected Applicants will be required to interview in person or on SKYPE.
1) Applicants must have either a BA/BFA, an international equivalent, or possess extraordinary artistic credentials that are considered the equivalent of an undergraduate education.
2) Students must be at least 21 years of age.
3) VISAS: SITI Conservatory will able to host international students with J-1 trainee visas. SITI has partnered with a third party agency and an immigration attorney to assist students in this process. Student visa fees will range from $750 to $1,750, plus the Visa Fee of $180. Prospective students should first apply to the Conservatory, and the visa process will proceed upon notification of acceptance. For more information please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Applicants who do not speak English as a first language may be required to take a Wonderlic Basic Skills Test.
5) All applicants must submit a complete SITI Conservatory Application.
This requirement is waived for students who speak and read English as a first language. The Wonderlic exam is a twenty minute test consisting of twelve questions that measures English reading and reasoning skills. This test can be taken remotely or in person, and will be conducted in English only.
A deposit of $1,250 is due upon acceptance and can be paid by credit card or with a check and must be included with the signed agreement acceptance. The deposit is nonrefundable and will be attributed to the full tuition amount.
Total tuition is $14,250. The tuition balance (less $1,250 deposit) of $13,000 is due in full 30 calendar days before the first day of class. Tuition can be divided in to smaller payments. Details of payment plans and work study options will be outlined on the acceptance notification and enrollment agreement.
Student will receive a full refund of tuition if withdrawal is before the first day of class. Deposit and application fee is nonrefundable. After that, the enrollment agreement will describe the full terms of tuition refund.
Student will receive a full refund in the case of cancelled program.
Students dismissed from SITI Conservatory will receive the appropriate refund corresponding to the date of dismissal and time remaining in the term. SITI reserves the right to dismiss a student at any time during the program.
Please contact email@example.com for any additional questions regarding enrollment or tuition refunds.