Overview of Upcoming Training Opportunities
SITI offers a biennial Conservatory, training studios in our New York home, a master class series in NYC, a yearly intensive at Skidmore College, and international and domestic workshops. Please see below for a listing of upcoming workshops, then scroll to the bottom of the page for current workshop offerings. This list is updated as workshops are confirmed, so please keep checking back!
- 2016-2017 Conservatory in NYC: October 2016 to May 2017 (Applications closed. More information available here.)
- Winter Morning Studio in NYC: January 9 - February 24, 2017. (Applications closed. More information here.)
- 2017 Skidmore Summer Intensive. June 3- July 1 2017. (Deadline Extended: Apply by March 20! More information here.)
- We expect to offer Beginner/Intermediate Training and Advanced Summer Training in August 2017 and Fall Training in September/October 2017. We will confirm those dates in spring 2017, so please keep checking back!
You can visit us on Facebook or join our mailing list to learn about upcoming opportunities— we always announce confirmed dates for workshops on social media as soon as we can, and following us on these platforms is a good way to hear about it first!
- Boise, Idaho: August 14-18, 2017. Suzuki & Viewpoints Intensive. (Application is now open. Click here for more information)
- San Francisco, CA with foolsFURY Theater - July 8, 2017 one day introducation class and July 10-14, 2017 week-long intensive. (Application is now open. Click here for more information)
- New Brunswick: July 3-8, 2017. Suzuki & Viewpoints Intensive. (Application closes April 1, 2017. Click here for information and to apply)
- Oslo, Norway: May 8 - 13, 2017. 6-day Suzuki & Viewpoints Intensive. (Application now open! Deadline April 3, 2017. Click here for information and to apply)
SITI has a small but scrappy staff handling inquiries about upcoming workshops. Please feel free to contact us, but please peruse the Conservatory, Master Class, and FAQ pages first, as it might be the fastest way to get an answer to your question.
Please send questions to training(at)siti.org or call (212) 868-0860 x104.